11 questions how to unblock and disinfect insects
1. How is an insect disinfectant done?
There are many ways to treat insects, and they vary depending on the insect that we want to deal with.
The most common way is to spray in the possible places where an insect can be found and reproduced as well as in possible places through which it can pass. Unblocking sewage – Αποφράξεις Αντωνίου – also is recommended in such situations.
2. Are spraying and spraying drugs harmful to humans?
No, there is absolutely no risk of drugs or spraying. Disinfection is done by a certified workshop and with the use of public health medicines approved by the Ministry. Agriculture.
In special cases of disinfection, if necessary some precautions after spraying, the workshop will inform you in a timely and detailed manner.
3. With a disinfection do I forever get rid of cockroaches?
No. The best way to get rid of cockroaches is cleanliness. But if your area has a problem, then periodic disinfection is the recommended solution.
If the area has a problem, then by spraying the cockroaches will disappear but will return when the duration of the medication expires.
4. How often should I disinfect to never have cockroaches?
Depending on the case (residence, hotel, restaurant, apartment building, cottage, etc.) a common period of disinfection is every quarter. But because most insects (and cockroaches) remain inactive in winter and there is an outbreak of from April to September these two months are the best for disinfection.
5. Should I leave home during disinfection?
No. There is no risk to you and your pets during disinfection.
6. What should I look out for after a disinfection application?
After a disinfection application, the areas where it was done should not be washed with water disinfection for a period of at least 10 days, the more the better the results.
For this reason, it is advisable to clean the area beforehand so that it does not need to be cleaned soon.
7. After disinfection, should my house be closed?
No. In cases of simple spraying against insects it is not necessary no special procedures in your area.
8. Does spraying cockroaches do for all insects?
Cockroach medicines can theoretically kill all insects. In special cases of insects such as fleas, bedbugs, mosquitoes, ants, etc. as well and in cases of infestation, specialized methods and drugs are used depending on the place where the application is made
9. What is myocardial infarction?
Rodenticides are rodent (mouse and rat) applications because they pose a great risk to public health. Rodents are “warehouses” many diseases and pests (fleas, ticks, lice, plague, typhoid fever, leptospirosis, trichinosis, food poisoning) and this requires immediate treatment
10. How is a rodenticide performed? (mice, rats, etc.)
Myocardial infarction is performed, depending on the site, with:
- placement of baits (mouse drugs)
- installation of bait stations
- placement of traps with glue or cage type
11. Is there a way to fight cockroaches with gel and not by spraying?
The gel application acts as a supplement to the spray because the action of the gel can last up to 5 times more than one spray. In each case, they have seized it, despite obstacles we can scarcely imagine most of the population during the first days.